Puralytics has developed a patented photochemical water purification process using only light energy either from LEDs or sunlight to activate an advanced nanotechnology coated mesh. Water is purified through simultaneous photochemical reactions, sterilizing bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. There are no chemical additives and 100% of the water is purified. Puralytics® products set new standards for sustainability, ease of use and cost effectiveness.
Puralytics is recognized as an industry leader in water purification technology.
- 2015 Backpackers Gear Test - Great Concept Award
- 2014 BlueTech Research Disrupt-o-meter Award, Most Innovative and Disruptive Water Technology
- 2014 USTechH2.O Exemplary US Water Technology
- 2013 International Water Association Global Honour Award for Drinking Water Supply
- 2013 Innovation in Sustainability Award
- 2013 BlueTech Innovation Tracker Award
- 2012 Inc Magazine Top 8 Best Water Investment
- 2012 5 Star GIIRS Rating from BLabs
- 2011 Cleantech National Investor Conference "Most Fundable"
- 2011 Global Cleantech 100
- 2011 Zino Green Fund, Best Cleantech Investment
- 2011 The Artemis Project, named a Top 50 Water Technology Company
- 2011 TechCrunch Award finalist in the Cleantech category
- 2010 ImagineH2O finalist twice for both water and energy efficiency
- 2010 National Grandprize in the Cleantech Open, Best Cleantech Business
- 2010 Global Water Intelligence, Water Investment Idol