LED Powered Water Purification
The patented Puralytics ® process employs LEDs to excite our proprietary nanotechnology mesh which drives light-activated water purification processes. The Shield achieves advanced disinfection and detoxification with improved aesthetics. Pathogens (bacteria, virus, protozoa) are sterilized and many types of unwanted organic compounds are broken down. Examples include taste & odor compounds, emerging contaminants (personal care products & pharmaceuticals), fertilizers and pesticides, and industrial chemicals (petrochemicals, toxins).
• Small footprint
• Flexible configuration (modular and scalable)
• Easy integration and operation
• Low pressure drop
• Low maintenance requirements
• No chemical additives
• Water Recovery: 100%
• Water Production: 0.5-2.6 L/min | 200–1000 gallons per day
• Pressure Drop: 5–25 psi @ 200-1000 gpd
• Power Consumption: 570 Watts
• Power Input: 100-240V 50Hz-60Hz
• Ambient Operating Temp: 5°C–30°C | 41°F–86°F
• Dim: 81.3x30.5x45.7cm | 32”Hx12”Wx18”D
• Weight: 27.2kg | 60 lbs.
The Disaster Water Shield has been developed to provide clean drinking water to disaster affected populations. It was developed by Infinitum Humanitarian Systems, IHS as a rapidly transportable, low-power water purification system and can use water from virtually any non-salt source - river, lake, pond, rice paddy, cistern, town source, or agricultural ditch.
The Disaster Shield
This modular system can be configured to clean and store between 800 gallons and 4,000 gallons of purified drinking water every 24 hours. The purification process reduces biologics like viruses and bacteria, organic molecules like pesticides, fertilizers, and fuels, and reduces heavy metals like arsenic, lead, and mercury.